一个人走在路上,最重要的是必须注意转弯!因为在漫长的道路上,没有哪条路不需要转弯,就可以达到你所想要去的目的地.


2013年1月21日星期一

F**K OFF & SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!



Why is there somebody like to laugh & teasing and distort my word, ask a lots of nonsense question, really doesn’t make sense and its really annoyed me pretty much.
I’ve already make it clear in the first place, so what wrong with you?? It’s not bothering you, so please don’t bothered me as well cause I really bother to explain.
And, for somebody too, please SHUT UP!!! Please stop asking a lots funny question, and trust me, it’s not even funny at all.
So, PLEASE…think before you say something, think before you asking question. PLEASE….don’t distort any word that other people have said.
Last but not least, just to let you know….I have my limitation too. SO F**K OFF & SHUT UR MOUTH UP.

没有评论: